If you’re like me you might not like doing dishes after hosting a party. Because of this I decided to create a cost friendly, paper product table scape… with a presentation that will make your guests take a second look! I will go through each item numbered and share where I found them:
- The square white paper plates are so unique, sturdy, and simple! I just love them! The large ones can be found here and the small ones here.
- The “placemat” is just a large piece of paper! Michaels or Hobby Lobby have good selections!
- The faux eucalyptus leaves were taken from a stem I had purchased from Hobby Lobby.
- The mini pumpkins are from Walmart. I bought a bag in the produce section…5 for about $2.50.
- I laid some fabric across my white table cloth to act as table runner. The fabric is from Walmart, $6.50 a yard.
- The wooden cutlery is from Michaels. I’m not sure how practical it is for cutting turkey, but I love the look 😉
- I made the “I am thankful for” card and the name tag from navy blue and white card stock. I copied the font from a Pinterest picture!
- The wispy eucalyptus clippings are from my mom’s yard. They are my favorite! You could use whatever is in your yard or add some faux greenery.
- The napkins are good ol’ white paper napkins that can be tossed after dinner!
- The stainless napkin rings are from target. They are in the dollar section, a pack of 4 for $5.
I hope this helps you as you plan for a dinner party! Paper products can look pretty too 🙂
P.S. As I was setting up this table my daughter did her own tablescape and I just have to share it! It is so precious 🙂