Alrighty, here is the gift guide for her…or you!! I have most of these items and the ones I don’t have…are on my wish list. Ok, well, I don’t really have a wish list I make. It’s just a nicer way to say, “I want them!!” 😀 Happy Shopping!
«In the Kitchen»
- Whip Cream maker. If you want to up your coffee game (or hot chocolate, or ice cream sunday, or pie, or…), then you should probably get this. You just pour a cartoon of whipping cream, and then maybe add some powdered sugar and vanilla, screw on the charger (N20), shake it and….yummy whipping cream without all the preservatives!
- Be sure to buy the chargers along with it!
- Stainless Steel French Press. Speaking of coffee, this is how I make mine. I know the Keurig is the big, quick coffee maker that is in right now…but nothing like a good french press cup of coffee! I like the stainless steel because it won’t break 🙂
- Circular Wood Cutting Board. I think its fun to have cutting boards for more than cutting! They are great for serving, putting drinks on, or using as a placemat.
- Easy Lunchboxes. Ok, I know this isn’t really for YOU, its more for the kids, but I wanted to share it because these have made my life easier (my sister actually bought our for me as a little mothers day gift!). If you’re out and about you just toss this to the kids and they can eat it in the car or wherever you are. I don’t know why but it just feels so much more convenient. Sometimes even if we are home all day I’ll make lunches at breakfast time (so I don’t have to dirty the kitchen) and just pop off the lids and give it to the kids. They think its fun too!
- Moscow Mule. Even if you don’t want to drink a moscow mule, these are just cute mugs to serve sparkly water or stick some flowers in 🙂
«For the Home»
Macrame Plant Hanger. I’m sure you’ve seen this hanger on my instagram feed before. It adds some fun to boring corners for a reasonable price! The pot I have in mine is 10inches in diameter, just to give you an idea.
- Macrame Table Runner. I don’t have this table runner yet but its on my wish list! I love the texture it adds to a table!
I do have placemats that are similar and sometimes I use them as part of my centerpiece! These are a good option if you want macrame placemats.
- Anvil Woven Belly Basket. I just ordered this for myself…maybe for a plant or some toys! Very reasonably priced from what I’ve seen.
- Battery Operated Fairy Lights. You think I would give a gift guide without adding twinkle lights?! No way. 😉
Or, these bulb battery operated lights!
- Rose Gold Watch– I found this watch at Target and I just love the simplicity and price of it!
- Womens Pom Pom Beanie. This is similar to one I found, but I like this one because you can take the pom pom off to easily wash the hat!
- Bible Study Journal. This is just a good tool I came across and wanted to share! Its a simple way to journal and set your heart right for the day!
- Portable Projector. Ok, this is kind of random but I’ve been borrowing my moms projector and its pretty fun! If you’re like me and can’t write very nicely on chalkboards, this is a good solution. AND/OR you can have family movie night outside or anywhere! I linked this one based off of reviews, but maybe a cheaper one would be just fine 🙂
- Rifle Paper Co 17 Month Agenda 2018. Maybe you’re like me and can’t use your phone as your calendar…you need the good old fashion pen and paper. Here’s a cute one 😉 And that concludes the guide. I hope you found this helpful!!!!